Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar glider railroad
REQUEST: Quinlan, TX to Albuquerque, NM
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 31 2012
06:42:00 PM
Hello! I found somebody rehoming a gorgeous baby in Quinlan, TX and I am interested in getting her here. It is close to a 12 hour drive each way and I don't think I can do that :( Is anybody taking a trip a little west that could maybe catch a hitchhiking suggie?

Thanks! <3
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 31 2012
08:24:53 PM
Omis n Kais g-ma Pouch Protector Visit Omis n Kais g-ma's Photo Album TX, USA 7524 Posts
You mean railroad her to you? I can't but hopefully someone can
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 01 2012
06:26:15 PM
lilianmtzc Super Glider Visit lilianmtzc's Photo Album 226 Posts
I was hoping somebody was coming west from the Dallas area any given distance that could railroad her. I'll probably be driving to get her this weekend anyways.. it's about a 24 hour trip, but my baby needs a buddy.
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 11 2012
08:50:47 PM
baby.girl Face Hugger Visit baby.girl's Photo Album USA 544 Posts
we do you live at
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 12 2012
05:27:32 PM
viciousencounters Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit viciousencounters's Photo Album viciousencounters's Journal NM, USA 2907 Posts
Oh good luck! It is so hard finding gliders out here.
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 19 2012
02:38:25 PM
Yeah :( I found a couple off craigslist and they HATED towii. Sigh.. They were an angry pair of gliders.. poor things weren't cared for right for a long time and they were terrifying! The gliders from Quinlan were rehomed before I could bring them over.. Towii had a bad bad experience with his buddies.. The lady said she had gotten rid of them because they killed her young glider! whee.. not. So I'm still left looking for a buddy for my poor panda.
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 23 2012
07:15:01 PM
I'm stalking -allll- the craigslist! I wanted these gliders at ruidoso but the person isn't being helpful, I'm not sure how growing my colony from 1 to 4 would affect though.. hahaha. I'm set on finding him one this month.. Also omg<3 the ones in mohave are sooo cuteeeeeeeee. Okay, I'll focus now.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar glider railroad