2 sugar gliders (male & female)
2 dogs Maltese, Beagle
2 cats Simease, regular cat
1 Cockatiel

Research Information
Aug 19 2013
01:13:05 PM
LoganTW Joey USA 36 Posts
My family all together have 2 dogs one is my brothers one is mine two cats they are mine my brothers passed away this year, my brothers turtle, we have a family fish tank i have one too, my mom has birds and we have chickens/turkeys.

Edited by - LoganTW on Aug 19 2013 01:13:41 PM
Research Information
Sep 28 2013
07:46:18 PM
suggieluv95 Starting Member 5 Posts
I have a dog, 2 Chinese hamsters, 3 hermit crabs, and a Russian tortoise . I don't have any suggies at present; I'm still looking into them.
Research Information
Dec 14 2013
04:02:20 PM
gliderlove22 Glider Visit gliderlove22's Photo Album gliderlove22's Journal USA 124 Posts
I am lame. My mother wont let me have a million pets like i want I only have....
1 Dog
1 ferret that lives in a separate household
and 1 glider (soon to be 3)
Research Information
Dec 29 2013
08:53:35 PM
Minnesota Zoo Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit Minnesota Zoo's Photo Album USA 1999 Posts
yes!

7 Suggies, 4 dogs( A Papillon, a Papillon/Eskimo, A Pomeranian and An Italian Greyhound)

1 Cat (big gray Tabby boy), 3 Hermit Crabs, a Sun Conure Parrot and a Nano tank with a Betta and 2 albino dwarf bristlenose Plecos in our little zoo.
Research Information
Dec 29 2013
09:01:18 PM
Breanna428 Joey Visit Breanna428's Photo Album Breanna428's Journal SC, USA 48 Posts
Two gliders maybe one or two ip. And three dogs one male black german shepherd and a male and female mastiff:) huge already love my doggies and my suggies:)
Research Information
Dec 29 2013
10:31:29 PM
shannonlcorum Face Hugger Visit shannonlcorum's Photo Album 538 Posts
2 suggies--Liam and Willow
1 cat--Maine Coon Mix--Titus or Terrible T, we call him TT for short
1 outdoor dog--chow--Aysia
2 lionhead rabbits--Dingo and Dango
1 gerbil--Whiskey

I have a small zoo. I should charge admission for petting. Except for Aysia, she'd try to eat people. Typical chow chow.
Research Information
Sep 04 2014
01:22:33 AM
mallory_em4 Glider Visit mallory_em4's Photo Album 88 Posts
In the house (we have 3 couples living in) me and my fiance have 2 sugar Gliders and 2 chinchillas, his brother/brothers fiance have 1 lovebird, 1 dog, 1 hedgehog, a few fish. .. its a busy house (but very clean lol)
Research Information
Jun 25 2015
08:33:37 PM
Bishiglomper Joey 19 Posts
So all you people with cats and dogs and stuff... any problems with them being around your gliders? Like having the cage in the same room. Not personally with your gliders..

No gliders yet, but I have 3 cats, 1 old chihuahua, and 4 hermit crabs.
Research Information
Jun 25 2015
10:45:25 PM
Mila Starting Member 7 Posts
I have 4 cats, a dog and 2 gliders.
Research Information
Jul 27 2015
11:13:14 PM
pikachoo and sqirrel Starting Member pikachoo and sqirrel's Journal 9 Posts
I have 2 sugar glider boys, a girl pitbull(dog), a leopard gecko, 2 large shark fish and a sucker fish
Research Information
Sep 11 2016
08:32:43 PM
Minadog77 Glider Visit Minadog77's Photo Album 59 Posts
In my house there is 2 dogs, 2 suggies, 2 beardies, a crested gecko, a ball python and a pacman frog. also a few fish tanks.
Research Information
Oct 17 2016
06:13:13 PM
Samoya Starting Member 1 Posts
I have a dog, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, and my 3 suggies
Research Information
Oct 17 2016
08:14:06 PM
chelseacreature Joey USA 19 Posts
I have four sugar gliders, three cats, two pitbulls, a minuature schnauzer, and two yellow belly sliders.

Edited by - chelseacreature on Oct 17 2016 08:24:03 PM
Research Information
Mar 31 2017
01:42:33 AM
Roseistaken Starting Member 0 Posts
I have two dogs, 5 cats, a gerbil, a turtle, and one adorable sugar glider named Rupert. I also have a tank full of tropical fish.
Research Information
Jan 20 2018
07:16:22 PM
Tabbie Glider Visit Tabbie's Photo Album 64 Posts
I have 8 gliders, 2 cats, 1 hamster, 1 skinny pig.
Research Information
Jan 27 2018
02:04:12 PM
8 gliders(soon to be more) Elysia, Alexander, speedy, arsenal, daredevil, ivy, sweet dee, and Charlie.
1 skinny pig, joe.
1 Syrian hamster, Calliban
2 cats, Nala and Bravery
Research Information
Jan 28 2018
07:19:23 AM
Riconlilomommy Joey Visit Riconlilomommy's Photo Album DE, USA 35 Posts
OK so I have four hamsters, two Syrian, two roborovski dwarfs, a herd of six guinea pigs, four beautiful house rabbits, two Holland lops and two Netherland dwarfs and my two gliders! Love them all so much!
Research Information
Feb 07 2018
05:55:11 PM
Update
10 gliders starting from 1st to last Alexander, elysia, Arsenal, speedy, daredevil, ivy, charlie, sweet dee, fluffy, Drusilla!
2 cats Bravery and Nala
1 skinny pig joe
1 Syrian hamster caliban
Research Information
Jul 19 2018
11:22:42 AM
Holly n Clover Starting Member 0 Posts
One grey tabby cats
two newfoundland rabbits
Two black beauty Suggies
Research Information
Sep 01 2018
08:45:04 PM
Ballistic_Glider Joey 26 Posts
An 8 year old guinea pig and 2 big dogs!
Research Information
Sep 02 2018
03:10:39 PM
Fructose Joey Canada 11 Posts
I have a pretty big collection aka zoo, for two reasons:
1. I take in animals that my landlord finds abandoned by tenants moving out. There are about 200 apartments in my building so it happens more often than you'd think. This is how I ended up with two gliders yesterday.
2. I'm disabled, it's been almost 10 years since I last worked. I have no family or friends, I'm pretty isolated despite living in a big city. So, the pets keep me busy, provide company, keep me on a schedule, and give me a sense of purpose. I live on a private long term disability so I have a bit of extra income to spend on them.

The List:
- two gliders, just rescued yesterday. I don't know much about them, I think one is female and the other is male. They are standard grey colour.
- Four cats. Two are Sphynx, one is Siamese and the last one is a huge grey tabby from a shelter.
- Two dogs. One is a 13 year old blue merle Chihuahua, the other is a goofy Jack Russel/Pug mix, white with rings around her eyes. Both are rescues.
- Budgies. Two are disabled by severe splay leg so they have their own cage with ramps instead of perches. Five were rescues, abandoned by a tenant and they live in a big aviary cage. One is an English budgie who recently lost her mate.
- Rabbits. Currently I have four, in two separate pens. All are neutered. They range in size from Flemish giant (size of a small dog) to Netherland dwarf (half the size of a cat). I keep them away from my gliders because I read that rabbits can carry a virus that is deadly for gliders.
- Guinea pigs. I ended up with the piggies because I was adopting a rabbit and the owner told me at the last minute that her bunny has always lived with the piggy and I agreed to take him. Rabbits should not be kept with guinea pigs for the pigs' safety, so I had to get a second pig and house the pair separately from the rabbits.
- Diamond doves. Tiny, elegant doves the size of a budgie, my pair just finished raising one baby and are back on the nest again.
- Zebra finches - two fawns, two whites and a lone fawn male
- Parrotlet - I call him Gadget because he makes busy whirring and clicking sounds when he's playing. Likes to ride around on my head tugging my hair.
- Canary - crested Gloster canary who looks like he's got a bowl cut. Sings a very beautiful, trilling bubbling song.
- Button quail - the tiniest quail species, one can fit in the palm of your hand. They lay edible eggs every day, I boil them and give them back to the birds, shell and all. I'm going to try them on my gliders too. I keep them at the bottom of my larger bird cages, where they clean up dropped seeds (they also get their own food).
- Coturnix (Japanese) quail - They're about the size of a softball. They lay eggs that are covered with dark brown splotches. Their eggs are more nutritious than chicken eggs, with less fat and cholesterol. I eat them in stir frys or salads, and I also feed them to the birds. People eat the quail too but I'm vegetarian.
- Pac man frog - Moe was another abandoned pet. He's a big fat albino.
- Cane toads - male and female. The famous Australian invasive species. They are legal as pets here in Canada because they can't survive Canadian winters.
- Jewelled lacerta - this is a European lizard that looks similar to a monitor lizard, but a lot smaller. They have beautiful peacock blue and green scales which look like Indian bead work. The males have blue rosettes on their sides, which glow in UV light. They eat insects and greens.
- Hermit crabs. I'm not sure how many I have right now because several are buried under the sand molting. They are often left behind in apartments.
- Fish tanks. I have a nano tank with neon tetras, snails and a betta fish. Next I have a bigger brackish tank with mixed species of fish and nerite snails. Finally there's Pudgy the Puffer's Domain, a marine tank with one big fat green spotted puffer (because he'll attack anything else).

Multipet Home?
Previous |
Page: of 2

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires
Multipet Home?