GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
My last glider just died
My last glider just died
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Mar 21 2022
11:55:10 PM
Hi all,

Ive never posted here but i guess i just wanted to do right by my gliders. My last one just died tonight. Terrible seeing this small innocent creatures pass away. My ex wanted them as pets in 2009, and we picked some up from this pet shop which ended up being shut down due to cruelty. The place was a mess. I remember they had about 12 gliders in a tiny cage. I hadnt graduated college yet (im a pharmacist), and didnt have much money at the time. We “saved” 4 . Years later we split and i took the little guys in with me. They lived for about 13-14 years , and i understand that is a pretty good life span for these little guys. I have many memories with, from the sounds theyd make at night, to them flying into my hand from heights, to snuggling in my hood part of a sweater i was wearing. Really sucks being powerless. Just hope i provided them with a good life.

Anyways just wanted to say that. Just wanted to get it off my chest i suppose. Sorry if i posted this in the wrong section.
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Mar 22 2022
01:03:29 AM
BYK_Chainsaw Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit BYK_Chainsaw's Photo Album BYK_Chainsaw's Journal USA 1301 Posts
sounds like you were a great glider owner. gliders live in the wild to
the age of about 6 years old. so seems like they had a long life free of
the problems of wild living. starvation and predators.
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Mar 22 2022
01:52:26 AM
JKako1986 Starting Member 2 Posts
I appreciate the kind words, chainsaw
Joeys, birth, parenthood
Mar 23 2022
01:27:58 PM
gliderloverforever Glider Visit gliderloverforever's Photo Album USA 141 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss.
My last glider just died

GliderGossip GliderGossip