Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Sugar Glider Colony For Sale
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 24 2014
12:50:05 AM
I have a nice little sugar glider colony I would like to sell. I have 3 adult females (my white faced girl has one joey in pouch) and 2 adult males along with a 7 foot x 3 foot x 2 foot pine, and powdered coated wire cage. The cage is very heavy.
I am moving to a tiny house, and will no longer have room for this large cage, and I just can't imagine putting them into a cage small enough to fit into my new home.
I live in Mineral Wells, TX about 30 miles west of Fort Worth, and cannot transport the cage for you.
I am asking $1200 or best offer for this colony, which also includes a wheel, and other toys, as well as water bottles and pouches.
I can text photos on request, but can't email photos at this time.
If I can't sell the whole colony, I will be forced to sell this happy family individually, or in pairs, and sell the cage separately. I would ask at least $350 just for the cage, and no less than $200 for a pair, or $150 for a single glider.
I will be moving in early August, so I have time to find a good home for my little sweethearts.
Serious inquiries, please text only as first contact, to 817-374-3197 and I will call you back, or text back with photos, if you prefer to see what is offered before talking turkey.
Thanks!
Default, miscellaneous
Jun 24 2014
02:35:41 AM
astockd1 Face Hugger Visit astockd1's Photo Album 478 Posts
Awww! I can't but please do everything you can possibly do before splitting them up!!!! They get so depressed when split up a lot of the time.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders