Nicknames for your glider(s)?
Previous | Next |
Page: of 3
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 05 2009
09:15:32 PM
tmsherra Glider Visit tmsherra's Photo Album USA 61 Posts
My Lil' Shmoopy gets Shmoops, Shmoopy Girl, Shmoopsy, and Bite-a-potamus when she's crabby hahahaha
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 05 2009
09:44:35 PM
Jaclyn13 Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Jaclyn13's Photo Album Jaclyn13's Journal AZ, USA 1359 Posts
cahrlotee is char-ooooo-letttt, char char,chunker, floor hugger (haha)

Oliver is oli oli oxenfreee,oli,my ex called her liver haha
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 05 2009
09:46:04 PM
Jaclyn13 Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Jaclyn13's Photo Album Jaclyn13's Journal AZ, USA 1359 Posts
and when they are being lil buggers i call em gremlins ;)
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 05 2009
10:00:34 PM
Gabber1981 Glider GliderMap Visit Gabber1981's Photo Album USA 74 Posts
I call Quantum, Quanty la Bonty. I randomly said it one day and it stuck.
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 07 2009
11:06:57 PM
liquid_helix136 Joey 28 Posts
I have twin brothers, Tyl (pronounced 'till') and tails..

tails doesnt really have a nickname, but sometimes when calling tyl ill call him tyl-tyl thats bout it though
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 09 2009
08:41:03 PM
gr8pots Starting Member Visit gr8pots's Photo Album USA 5 Posts
My gliders are named Raku & Glaze which are pottery terms since I'm a potter and I sometimes call Raku "Taz" since he's a little devil and I call Glaze, "Baby" since she's still a baby at 4 1/2 months old.
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 09 2009
11:47:25 PM
our2girlz Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit our2girlz's Photo Album United States 2362 Posts
we call both of our girls pretty girl
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 10 2009
07:04:15 PM
jbsgirl1423 Super Glider Visit jbsgirl1423's Photo Album jbsgirl1423's Journal 222 Posts
i call mi suggie apollo polly, palo, suggie boogie, and sugar bear
Funny
Jun 16 2009
01:21:21 AM
Kyonarai Starting Member 4 Posts
Mojo is being called Mojo Jojo by my fiance's little brother. Currently his term of endearment from me is "Squirly thing" and my Fiance's mom calls him a "Bush baby"

It's no worse than my two saint bernards, who are collectively referred to as Fluffy things, drool mongers, and brat cakes. Kali is called Kali Bear(or caliber), baby girl, and Battle tank. And Kharma is just called Kharmaz and baby boy by me.

My chameleon, whos name is Sherbert is called everything but his name and species by the other members of the family(on purpose!)

General conversation as follows:

Family Member:"So, how many Crickets did you give your iguana?"

Me: -_- "He's a chameleon."

Family Member: "I can't believe that icecream can eat so much."

Me: "His name is 'Sherbert,' not 'icecream.'"

Family Member: "Really, maybe you shouldn't give that gecko so much to eat, he's going to get fat."

Me: "Chameleon. He's a flippin chameleon."

Family Member: "Whatever, just make sure to clean out Bluebell's cage, it's starting to stink like lizard in here."

Me: "AHHHH! His name is Sherbert you imbecile! And he's a Chameleon. Cha-mel-eon! For christ's sake, can't you get it right just once!!!!!?"

They drive me nuts.
Funny
Jun 16 2009
10:21:58 AM
suggieluvr Super Glider Visit suggieluvr's Photo Album suggieluvr's Journal USA 394 Posts
quote:
"AHHHH! His name is Sherbert you imbecile! And he's a Chameleon. Cha-mel-eon! For christ's sake, can't you get it right just once!!!!!?"

They drive me nuts.

OMG
ROFLMAO

I have Chase and Cameron-Chaser and Cammy

Emerald and Bolt- Emmielou and Bobo

Flurry, Peter Pan, and Tinker Bell- Furry, PP or Petie, and Binky or Tinky Bell
Funny
Jun 16 2009
10:29:33 AM
leahburk Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit leahburk's Photo Album USA 1192 Posts
I call mine Lil girl a lot in a baby tone she likes it BETTER THAN HER NAME Squeak!
Funny
Jul 05 2009
07:58:40 PM
crazy4suggies Super Glider GliderMap Visit crazy4suggies's Photo Album 210 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by valkyriemome

They are collectively "the babies" or on occasion "My flying monkeys" or "the monkeys." When I go into their room to feed them, it is "Hi, Babies!" Sometimes it is "flying rats" or "monsters."

Individually - Snarf is Snarfer. Razzle is Razzle Dazzle. Boomerang is Boomer. Phoebe is Phoeb. I think that's it. ...

Haha I hav a dog named phoebe and her nicknames r phebs, phoeb, and my bros call her killer!
Funny
Jul 05 2009
08:29:06 PM
Nicole87 Face Hugger GliderMap Visit Nicole87's Photo Album MD, USA 650 Posts
Fuzzbutt, Furbutt (All of them)

Rooney--> Roon, and on occasion "block head"...his head is HUGE

Cole--> Cole-butt

Sydney-->Syd, little girl

Mia-->little girl

And we called Owen "O"

Edited to add:

Abby-Crabby Abby

Edited by - Nicole87 on Jan 09 2010 08:13:22 PM
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 06 2009
12:27:35 AM
PW Face Hugger Visit PW's Photo Album 559 Posts
I call Snickerz Nickerdoo's or Nickerdoodles. Twix hasn't been here long but since he crabs a lot, we just call him crankster.
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 08 2009
10:49:31 AM
gray_Fox_forever Super Glider Visit gray_Fox_forever's Photo Album USA 352 Posts
Ive got two gliders, Squirrley and Buster. Ive had squirrley over a year now and i had to name him after his personality.... I call him Nut, bud, and the little bastard, its an inside joke lol. I named Buster because when i first got him, he kept nipping at my fingertips, and out of instinct i say hey you buster! So it stuck after that. Part of it was because my parents would call us kids Buster Browns when we were being smart arses lol. But Besides calling him Buster, its also Bud, sweetie, sweetheart, cuz man this man loves to cuddle!!! and i call him the cuddle monster lol!
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 09 2009
09:50:20 AM
mhannum07 Joey USA 46 Posts
I call mine my "Girl Squirrels" Haha. Or the occasional "BeBe's!"

I have Luna and Star and they don't have any nicknames per-se yet. Sometimes I call Star "Star-Star."
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 09 2009
07:22:56 PM
filly47 Goofy Gorillatoes Gliderpedia Editor Visit filly47's Photo Album USA 2330 Posts
I call Wavern, Little Girl or Wave/Waves/Wavy, and I used to warn her when I was turning on a light by saying Light (pause) Wave, although I realized that it sounded like Lightwave lol!
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 11 2009
07:13:13 PM
mhannum07 Joey USA 46 Posts
Oh but I forgot... I call my ferret Bella my "Stinkin Mink" haha, or Bells, Busy Belle, Sneaky Snake, haha. She's got all kinds of funnies!

My dad calls his dog "Roo" and his real name is Pepsi, wtf? lol
Funny
Dec 15 2009
06:18:40 PM
MandyMae Starting Member 1 Posts
My little guy is named Auggie but we call him August Rush, Mr. MeAuggie, and Aug.
I'm getting two more little joeys, so it'll be fun to see what I come up with there. (:
Default, miscellaneous
Dec 15 2009
09:04:35 PM
Goldwinger Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit Goldwinger's Photo Album Goldwinger's Journal VA, USA 1369 Posts
I have no nicknames individually for my gliders. They are Lucas, Cosmo, Jack, Luna and Milk Dud.

Collectively when I talk about them their nickname as a whole is "Sugar Lickers".

So everywhere we go, to the zoo, the pet store, etc. I say every animal I see looks like a Sugar Licker. My children and hubby get a kick out of it. When I go to wake them up at night instead of calling them by their names I'll say something like, "wake up my little sugar lickers" or something along that matter. I barely ever call them by their individual names anymore, they are all my "Sugar Lickers" and I love them.
Default, miscellaneous
Dec 16 2009
08:46:15 AM
bobnzoey Face Hugger GliderMap Visit bobnzoey's Photo Album bobnzoey's Journal IL, USA 539 Posts
mines name is lizzy and my husband calls her his flying rat and i call her baby doll and sweetheart and then my cats name is boo..my son named him and i call him boobear cuz he can be very cranky sometimes lol
Default, miscellaneous
Dec 16 2009
05:22:22 PM
Mrpianowizard Face Hugger GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Mrpianowizard's Photo Album Mrpianowizard's Journal 572 Posts
I call Gizmo "Gizz" or "Gizgo" lol I know kind weird.
I call Rocky since I only got him last week and havent really called him anything but his name lol
Default, miscellaneous
Dec 16 2009
06:08:13 PM
PW Face Hugger Visit PW's Photo Album 559 Posts
We call Snickerz Snicker Doodles, and Twix Crab A#@, lol
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 02 2010
09:05:02 AM
fergline Super Glider Visit fergline's Photo Album USA 317 Posts
ooooh i have soooo many for krumm!! krumm-kins, krumm-believable (from a salad cheese commercial heh), krummy, cranky krumm, i call him krumm (with an arnold swatzneigger (spelling?) accent)....the list goes on and on!

i mainly just call them my little men :)
Funny
Jan 03 2010
11:14:11 PM
Ferret_Freak Joey 21 Posts
Im one of those people who refuses to re-name anything you know if it lready has a name I hate changing it and I got my gliders from a guy that im pretty sure had a daughter that named the glider so her name is Montana and we call her anna and so did they so her name is Anna Montana lol
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 04 2010
07:09:04 AM
Mrpianowizard Face Hugger GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit Mrpianowizard's Photo Album Mrpianowizard's Journal 572 Posts
I call Tazz, Tazz Tazz, yes that's even longer lol or Tazzy
Funny
Jan 05 2010
05:22:20 PM
Mom2MandG Face Hugger GliderMap Visit Mom2MandG's Photo Album 766 Posts
Mine are Mav and Gooseie. Babies collectively or monkeys or fuzz butts. They aren't brothers (I don't think) but I will ask one if I don't see the other "where is your brother".
Funny
Jan 05 2010
07:12:33 PM
fergline Super Glider Visit fergline's Photo Album USA 317 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Mom2MandG

Mine are Mav and Gooseie. Babies collectively or monkeys or fuzz butts. They aren't brothers (I don't think) but I will ask one if I don't see the other "where is your brother".

i refer to the missing one as "your adoptive brother" lol
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 09 2010
07:05:12 PM
Binkys mom Face Hugger GliderMap Visit Binkys mom's Photo Album AL, USA 779 Posts
we call tink- big fat tinky tinky, pixie- pixa flix or fweeks, binky- binky boy or binks; when i talk about them i say the kids. my husband calls them monkies....
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 09 2010
07:07:29 PM
Binkys mom Face Hugger GliderMap Visit Binkys mom's Photo Album AL, USA 779 Posts
oh, when the babies were in the pouch i called them the peanuts :)
Previous | Next |
Page: of 3

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories